Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tiger


Tiger

 Tiger
By:  Raghav 
Stripy and fast
Loud tail, fluffy
Scary, orange and cool
Heavy, smooth,strong
Whiskers and claws
Dangerous, cute ears
Tiger
Tigers
By:   Parthav
Tigers,  loudest in the zoo
 Cool whiskers
Black, stripes
the zoo 
It  was  soooooo fun 
Fluffy fur, soft 
IT ROCKS!

 
Tiger
By:  Vipaswi
Black stripes
Very sharp teeth
The roar is very loud
Big claws
Tail
 BIG
Pointy Ears
Scary
Cool Mouth
Black nose

  Tiger
By: Gia Gia 

Cool tiger
Big tiger
Soft tiger
All is cool
 I see I see
I feel scared
But tiger didn’t
Tiger tiger  on  the hill
Tiger tiger  in the house
To scared
Cool nice big
Soft smooth good
I like tiger

 
Super Tigers
By:  Kyung Min

SUPER,COOL,,BIG TEETH
Fluffy, loud, small eyes
Orange, black, scary
Fast as a jets
Really Sharp teeth





17 comments:

  1. Well done Parthav!

    I am very impressed with your poems and pictures. Keep up the good work. Cheers to Grade 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Dear Raghav (My best buddy),

    I have looked at your poem and it is awesome and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vipaswi,

    I like your poem and it is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Gia Gia,

    I like your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kyung Min,

    Cool! I like the last line that you wrote...really sharp teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Parthav
    Super poem! Thank you for sharing on the blog
    Raghav

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey fellow tigers - vipaswi,Gia Gia,kyung min and Parthav
    Great poems!
    Roar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL AND AOESOME

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear all of you,

    your poem was great and cool.I really enjoyed it.Good thing Ms.Julie made this blog.I think all of you grade one students should be poem writers.

    From Anisha's borther Ishan.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Gia Gia ,

    I like your great poem

    From your best friend zoya

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love thesh pome goodjob you are asme

    ReplyDelete